- Served as Chief Financial Officer for three U.S. publicly traded companies and one Canadian company.
- Led Adams Respiratory Therapeutics through its initial public offering, resulting in the most successful healthcare IPO for 2005 according to the Wall Street Journal.
- Industry expertise includes pharmaceuticals, consumer products, manufacturing, and distribution companies.
- Over the course of his career, served as Chief Financial Officer for several privately held companies on a full-time and interim basis.
- Previously served in various capacities at Ernst & Young, LLP, including both audit and mergers & acquisitions practices.
- A certified public accountant and certified treasury professional.