- Founded Evolve Capital in 2005.
- Co-founded the predecessor firm of Transition Capital Partners, Ltd. in 1993.
- At TCP he led a number of investments, including Lifestyle Ventures, LLC, Future Food, Ltd., CK Franchising, Inc., Cambridge Home Health Care Holdings, Inc., Option 1 Nutrition Solutions Holdings, LLC and D&S Residential Holdings, Inc.
- Spent five years working at Best Associates, a Dallas based private equity firm prior to TCP.
- Began career in the Healthcare Group at Smith Barney, Harris Upham & Co., Inc., in New York.
- BA in International Relations from University of Virginia.