Why Choose Evolve Investment Criteria
Target investments have $2.0 to $5.0 million of EBITDA and a track record of growth, but lack many of the systems, financial controls, management processes and business plans that other private equity firms may require.
Other investment criteria include, but are not limited to:
- Non-cyclical, service or asset light businesses.
- Sustainable, defensible EBITDA margins at 10+%.
- Entrepreneur interested taking chips off the table, but retaining an equity stake.
- Entrepreneurs who have not gotten traction when approaching strategic buyers and traditional financial investors.
- Companies in a regulated environment who require an experienced partner.
For add-on investments, we have no minimum thresholds and are currently looking for opportunities in the following areas:
- Quick-turn printed circuit board prototyping and small-run production.
- Niche packaging and/or beverage equipment manufacturers.
- Specialized decontamination services for cleanroom environments.
- Power electronics for the recreational, commercial marine, mobile and fixed wireless communication industries.
- Home healthcare.
Has an entrepreneur explained their business three times and the lingo is still making your head spin? FDA, CMS, Medicare, Medicaid, ITAR. They’re our core business. Give us a call.