Why Choose Evolve Investment Criteria
Target investments have $2.0 to $5.0 million of EBITDA and a track record of growth, but lack many of the systems, financial controls, management processes and business plans that other private equity firms may require.
Other investment criteria include, but are not limited to:
- Non-cyclical, service or asset light businesses.
- Sustainable, defensible EBITDA margins at 10+%.
- Entrepreneur interested taking chips off the table, but retaining an equity stake.
- Entrepreneurs who have not gotten traction when approaching strategic buyers and traditional financial investors.
- Companies in a regulated environment who require an experienced partner.
For add-on investments, we have no minimum thresholds. See Our Investments tab for current areas of interest.
Has an entrepreneur explained their business three times and the lingo is still making your head spin? FDA, CMS, Medicare, Medicaid, ITAR. They’re our core business. Give us a call.